300g Cream cheese
250ml Double cream
2 Tbsp Strawberry jam
4 Tbsp Desiccated coconut
200g Biscuits (such as digestives)
Approx. 10 Strawberries
1. Mix cream cheese with jam.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk double cream until thickened.
3. Combine cream with cream cheese mixture and add half of the coconut.
4. Crush biscuits until breadcrumb consistency.
5. Melt butter in a pan over a low heat and mix well with biscuits.
6. Line a cake tin with baking parchment and add biscuits, flattening with the back of a spoon until well packed.
7. Spread cream cheese mixture over biscuits and flatten out. Add a squeeze of the lime all over.
8. Decorate with sliced strawberries, the seat of half the lime and the remaining coconut.
9. Leave to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then serve!