2 tbsp Garam masala mix (Recipe here: http://aculinaryaffair.co.uk/2014/06/16/garam-masala-mix/)
Approx. 300g Leftover Roast chicken (and roast potatoes if you have any!)
2 Beef tomatoes
300ml Bouillon stock (or veg/chicken stock)
1 Large green finger chilli
3 Garlic Cloves
1 tsp Dried fenugreek leaves
3 Large mushrooms
2 Boiled eggs
1 Handful coriander leaves
1 Large white onion
135g Strong white flour
100ml lukewarm water
1 Tsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Fresh coriander
Pinch of salt
1. Lightly fry sliced garlic and chilli in 1 tbsp vegetable oil and add the Garam masala mix.
2. Finely slice or blitz onion in a food processor, add to the pan. Fry onion until it is lightly browned.
3. Add chopped mushrooms and mix well.
4. Finely chop tomatoes and add to pan, with juices.
5. Add chicken and potatoes, plus fenugreek leaves and mix well.
6. Make up stock and add to pan, simmer for ten minutes.
7. Meanwhile boil eggs and allow to cool.
8. To make flatbreads: Add flour and salt to a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add olive oil and chopped coriander and mix well, add enough water to be able to form a ball.
9. Leave flatbread mixture in a sandwich bag until needed.
10. Peel shell off boiled eggs, chop in half and add to curry mix.
11. Season and taste curry.
12. Warm up a hotplate, skillet or frying pan to a medium-high heat, ready to cook the flatbreads.
13. Dust surface with flour and split flatbread mixture into two. Roll out to a thin consistency. Fry on hotplate until browned and cooked either side. Turning after 1 minute or so. Serve with curry, and rice if required!